FREE PRINTABLE CHRISTMAS CARDS

20 December 2015

 photo xmas_zpsm7zeh0hk.png

It's that time of the year again and Christmas day is literally round the corner!
December has to be my favourite month of the year. I love how the city changes and the joy of Christmas fills the streets.

If you're anything like me and your hectic personal life gets the better of you then you probably are running late on sorting out your Xmas cards. Don't panic! Ive got you covered. I have designed my own printable christmas cards. A little gift from me to you to celebrate this joyous holiday. 

Simply print out on A4 (I've placed both cards on the same sheet so you don't need to waste paper and also helps with printing) and cut on the dotted line. Cards have been made at 300 DPI to ensure crisp clear results when printing. 


I am really pleased with how they have turned out and I hope you all will enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed designing them. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas full of love and happiness

Stay Gold
Amni xo

Please note these Christmas cards are for personal use only and not to be redistributed or sold. If you would like to share these, please credit and link back to this post for downloading.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© A.M.B INTERIORS. Design by Fearne.