PRINTABLE VALENTINE MINI CARD SET AND ENVELOPE LINERS

11 February 2017



Hello hello! It's about that time when I whip out some printable Valentine's treats, whose with me? Well that's exactly what I've done with this mini card set and envelope liners. They're perfect for writing sweet or slushy love notes to you're very special someone this Valentine's day.

The great news is that its really simple to make them yourself! All you need is an A4 sheet of card or paper (I would recommend using card stock for the cards) and coloured paper of your choice for the envelopes. Simply download the templates over on my Etsy Store and print the notecards onto card and the envelope liners onto paper. Cut around the notecards, envelope template and liner and then lightly use scissors with a ruler to score along the dashed lines on the envelope. Fold together and then secure with some double sided sticky tape or glue. and hey presto your done!
Have fun sending a little bit of love someone's way. I've already sent a couple of cards out to my girls, because everyone deserves some love. Hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day!

Well what you waiting for? Head over to my Etsy Store and get printing!







Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© A.M.B INTERIORS. Design by Fearne.