Monday mood : Coffee & Macaroons

8 August 2016

 photo coffee and macaron illustration_zpsuiumobqt.png

Coffee, coffee, coffee. My first thought in the morning. In actual fact, I can't start my day until I've had my first cup. I drink coffee and then I do things. Its like a daily morning ritual. Some people run, others meditate but I on the other hand find great comfort in making my first cuppa. To be honest with you, coffee is my favourite way to trick myself into doing things. It's my reason to wake up. Of course, there are other reasons but coffee is always the incentive, at the very least.

I'm starting a new series on the blog called "Monday Mood" where I will be sharing with you all sketches of the things I've had on my mind throughout the week and of course, I was going to start the series off with a sketch of  my favourite beverage because really, who wouldn't love to wake up to a freshly brewed coffee with some macarons on a Monday morning?

How do you start off your day? What's your morning ritual? I would love to know

P.s This is your Monday morning reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.
Sincerely,
Coffee xo


Buy me a coffee
If you are interested in my designs and would want to see more, a small donation would be great! All payments are secured via Paypal. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© A.M.B INTERIORS. Design by Fearne.