FREE PRINTABLE EASTER PAPER

21 March 2016

 photo Easter-paper_zpshqavixjd.png

Any celebration is a great excuse for me to design more printable treats. It is a tradition in my household that as soon as the eggs hit the shelves in store, we stock up at home. My mum has a soft spot for Cadburys Mini Eggs and you will always find without a doubt a bag or two in our weekly grocery shop.


So I decided to design two really cute patterns for you to print out for free! I used them as goodie bags but they can also be used as gift wrapping paper. Simply print them out on thin card. I opted to print them out in letter size just because I prefer small packaging but you can print them out in any size you want. These are great for the little ones. Especially at party's and gatherings!

 photo easter_zpsjaqlyjpf.png
 photo shot-3_zpsa9ubi1eq.png

D O W N L O A D    L I N K S 


The bunny rabbit one is my favourite. Let me know which one is yours.
Happy easter to all of those celebrating! 🐣 Hope you enjoy the printables as much as I have enjoyed making them.

Please note these printables are for personal use only and not to be redistributed or sold. If you would like to share these, please credit and link back to this post for downloading.


Stay Gold
Amni xo

Buy me a coffee
If you are interested in my designs and would want to see more, a small donation would be great! All payments are secured via Paypal. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© A.M.B INTERIORS. Design by Fearne.