INTERIORS : MINIMAL MONDAY ft. H&M

7 September 2015








Hello Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. 
What better way to kick start the week other than looking through photos of beautiful homes with a good cup of freshly brewed coffee! Who's with me?!  

I came across this beautiful Swedish home and it had my heart singing. I have lost track of the amount of times I have looked through the photos and I certainly would't mind waking up in this gorgeous apartment. From the neutral colour palette, beautiful styling and oh my just look at the kitchen! (my marble addiction is getting the better of me) not to mention the rich dark glass cabinet contrasting off the white walls of the bathroom. I can't help but fall in love with it. The interior is just a breath of fresh air and is so effortlessly serene. 

Lusting over the styling for this home, I couldn't help myself but to search for a few inexpensive home decor items to tickle my minimal obsession and H&M Home happened to have some great pieces!


Stay Gold
xo

2 comments

  1. Love this! Can't wait for you to design my future home! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beauty! Beyond excited is an understatement and I would love that xo

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© A.M.B INTERIORS. Design by Fearne.