D I Y - CREATE YOUR OWN ART PRINTS USING PHOTOSHOP CC

5 February 2015

 photo IMG_5824_zpsgh7cffgs.png
If you've been following me on Instagram, I recently posted up a picture of my new workspace. I created my own art prints to 'pimp' my desk area because honestly who doesn't like something pretty to look at whilst slaving away at work? ahaha.
So I thought I'd share with you all how to make your own prints in Photoshop CC.

This is a super easy tutorial and is great for beginners + its fun!
No but seriously, I got you on this one.

HOW IT'S DONE:
1. Download a font of your choice which you wish to use for your print. (I'm using this one)

2. Open up Photoshop CC and set your paper size. (File > New > Photo > and then whatever photo size/orientation you want. (I'm using portrait 2x3)


3. Choose a background colour. Think about what background you would want your text to lay on. My theme for this print is black and white. I love the look of a crisp contrast as a print but thats just my personal preference. Whatever colour you choose to use is entirely up to you. Have fun and explore different looks with this tutorial.


4. Write out your text. Again the font that you use is entirely up to you and it all depends on the style of print your trying to achieve. For this specific print Im using - Painted 
Play around with your font size and placement until you are happy with the final result.

And there you have it. Your own art print ready for your wall!
Didn't I tell you I got you? ahaha

Did you enjoy this tutorial? If so, share it around with your friends and family who might find this useful. They're a great way to add some decor to any room or perhaps you could use them as a small gift during the holidays or for special occasions.

If you want to see more quick and easy DIY's like these leave a comment below of any suggestions you may have. I love hearing from my followers.

Stay gold
xo

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© A.M.B INTERIORS. Design by Fearne.