MONDAY NIGHT FAVOURITES

20 October 2014


With a hectic and busy schedule, my Sunday is on a Monday. To tell you the truth, it's the only day of the week I actually look forward to. I push myself to finish off any projects I had, so I can use Monday to "chill" and relax before returning back to university on Tuesday. So I have lined up for you guys some products that i am currently obsessing over and have become part of my Monday 'chill' routine.


I start off with Body Shop's Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser . Just place some on a cotton pad (a little goes a long way) and work this through the face and neck. Having sensitive skin can at times be a nightmare when it comes to using some cleansers, but I found this one to be really gentle on my skin and it also thoroughly removes makeup, impurities and excess oils. Honestly I don't think I could use any other cleanser. Its great for everyday use and also helps keep those annoying pimples away. I then wash my face with lukewarm water and pat my skin dry with a clean cloth. I usually follow this up with the Aloe Calming Toner but I tend to alternate between this and the Botanics Rose Water Toning Spritz from boots. Spritz this on your face and neck and wipe away with cotton wool. Having used this product now for 3 weeks, I have noticed that my pores are becoming smaller. This also doesn't over dry the skin and leaves it feeling refreshed.

Next on my list is a multi-purpose mask. I don't use this mask every week, but I tend to use it every 2 weeks or whenever I feel a spot is coming along. Mask of Magnaminty is one of those quick-action treatments for tired, dull skin. I use this mask along my t-zone and my chin; as of recent I seem to be breaking out more there. It leaves my skin feeling baby skin soft and it doubles up as an exfoliator as you wash it off as well! This multi-purpose mask is packed with nutrients that help clean, clam and clear the skin. It has a peppermint smell to it but it's not strong at all and again the mask doesn't dry out the skin. I think this is one product I wish I had a lifetime supply of. Bonus, you can use this mask anywhere! 

Now that my face is prepped for moisturising, I take a few drops of Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil and massage this onto my face before I go to bed. As the weather is changing, I usually suffer from dry skin, but having used this product I wake up in the morning with soft, smooth and recharged skin. I love this product and it smells divine. Trust me you need to try this stuff! 

Have you got a weekend routine? 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© A.M.B INTERIORS. Design by Fearne.